Provide residents of underserved communities with nutritious food, education and tools to create a vibrant neighborhood center to help every adult and child meet his or her potential.
- Build a nonprofit grocery market and food hub
- Provide access to nutritious food to over 11,000 low-income residents living in identified Urban Food Desert
- Provide basic food staples not offered by other area merchants / avoid duplication
- Sustain a progressive, community-oriented environment
- Share the art, culture and diversity of the neighborhood
- Partner with residents and community leaders to develop training programs that empower the community with tools for healthy living, inclusive of food and activity resources